Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman, font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Are you a registered Undergraduate student or recent graduate? For current students - please supply your student number and institution in your manuscript or cover letter. For recent graduates - please supply your year of graduation and the name of your academic supervisor in a cover letter. Please note that your submission will not be processed without this information.
- An anonymous version of the manuscript will be uploaded, for reviewers to access. Please note that your submission will not be processed without this version.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Guidelines for submitting Research articles
Submission guidelines for Editorials.
Short Scientific Reports
Guidelines to submitting Short Scientific Reports
Guidelines to submitting Review papers.
Guidelines to submitting Short Communications.
Copyright of published material remains in the Authors’ name. This allows authors to use their work for their own non-commercial purposes without seeking permission from the Publisher, subject to properly acknowledging the Journal as the original place of publication.
Authors are free to copy, print and distribute their articles, in full or in part, for teaching activities, and to deposit or include their work in their own personal or institutional database or on-line website. Authors are requested to inform the Journal/Publishers of their desire/intention to include their work in a thesis or dissertation or to republish their work in any derivative form (but not for commercial use).
Material submitted for publication in the URHJ is accepted provided it has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. Please inform the editorial team if the main findings of your paper have been presented at a conference and published in abstract form, to avoid copyright infringement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.